2 leopard geckos

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by dtyther, May 3, 2007.

1. dtyther

dtyther Member

I have two leopard geckos that I need to find a good home for. I started a very demanding job in the past couple months and I just cannot keep up with everyone. My husband has been helping to take care of my 2 kids, 2 cats. dog and bearded dragon and the geckos, but it has just become to much maintence with my new schedule. The tangerine gecko has a 20 long tank with all the hides and UTH, but my albnos tank does not belong to me so you would need a tank for him. They are both males and CANNOT be housed together. They are both healthy. I am located in Northern NJ, my email is dtyther24@hotmail.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. PitsNherps

PitsNherps Well-Known Member

Wow they are beautiful!
    Anyway to get them to Canada ;)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. cesarleo

cesarleo New Member

Can you ship them to NC?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. dtyther

dtyther Member

I would really prefer not to ship them as I have no experience in shipping animals and I am not sure exactly how to pack them.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

hell i pmed you a few time's if i don't have a shot at giving them a home at least let me know thank's sandy i'm in northern new jersey

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. dtyther

dtyther Member

flowerchild,
    I only recieved one PM from you and I answered it. It was from my email address.

12. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

dtyther hello i never recieved any e-mail from you if i did i wouldn't of written to you about not hearing from you are they taken just a short yes or no would be good ok thank's.

13. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

2 leopard gecko's

hello i was wondering if u found a home for them just a yes or no will work

14. ruksgotthebucks

ruksgotthebucks New Member

RE: 2 leopard gecko

i live in salisbury maryland and make trips to jersey,i would love to take them in!!!

15. jakerley

jakerley Embryo

Did you find a home for them? If not, PM me or email me, I will definately take care of them for you, and I can explain how to ship them

16. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

hi dtyther hello agian i am still trying to see if i may if your gecko's a home in my home i have bearded dragons so i know what the geckos need as i have a 20 gallon all set up for one . i was wondering how old they are? and do they bite? what do you feed them?
    what comes with the albino gecko i have the tank. please let me know what u decide to do i'm in northern new jersey i would need you to drop them off if you let me adopt them thank-you very much sandy.

17. NocturnalCreations

NocturnalCreations New Member

Hello, Have you found a home, and where in New Jersey are you located?

18. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

Hello do they have a home or not we would like to know thank's sandy.

19. craziiikris10

craziiikris10 Member

hello i would love to have one and i can take the first one if no one else has already!!!! please email me at wellhucketyjuckety@hotmail.com i can pick them up too!!

20. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

hello i really want to give these 2 leopard gecko's a home in my home please let me know thank's sandy.

21. ryuka

ryuka New Member

I'm not looking to adopt them or anyhting (I got my own babies to worry about) but it seems like you're letting this thread die out without letting ppl know if these two are adopted yet. I understand your hard schedule so I'm not gonna badger you (trust me I know the feeling) but do tell your husband to post her and tell us if the leos are taken or not. thank you very much from all of us.