3 Leopard Geckos

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by Cat367, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Cat367

Cat367 Embryo

( North Jersey) Hey guys, I'm looking for new homes for these guys. I was only suppose to take care of them for 4 months which has extended for 10 months and i can't keep them anymore. They were my cousin's originally he went to boot camp, came back and didn't want to take them back. I really don't want to give them just to anyone. Please if your interested and are knowledgeable on care for them them please respond. The female and male stay together, the other guy has his own separate tank. They're all very healthy very sweet you can take them with everything i have for them. I can even drive to bring them over. the male and female are i believe 2-3 years old. and the male just about 1 and a half.
    again only if your serious and will take great care of them.

thanks. :)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Rainbowcolors22

Rainbowcolors22 Embryo

I would love to take these geckos if you haven't found a home for them yet. I have had geckos for about a year now and would love to have more. Mine are SPOLIED. They all are freindly, healthy and eat well (I breed dubia roaches for them) please let me know if you still have them. Email me directly at zairemusic2803@comcast.net