806 Gram 2010 Female Mojave Ball Python

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by WingedWolf, Mar 12, 2012.

1. WingedWolf

WingedWolf Member

[​IMG]

This female is a holdback. We named her Angwusnasomtaka. (I know, quite a mouthful, isn't it)? We were planning to breed her in the 2012/2013 season, but...taxes are high, and my son's birthday and Easter fall around the same time, and my car insurance payment is due...well, you get the picture. Long story short, and as painful as it is, I need to sell her.

So, my loss will definitely be your gain. This girl has fasted most of the winter, as females in this weight range often do. She presently weighs in at 806 grams--imagine what she'll do over the summer! She loved her ratties, and surely will again, and very soon.

She is registered in iHerp's Lineage Database, and her sire is Kokopeli.

I'm asking $650 for this girl, and that price DOES include shipping, so there will be no extra shipping cost. See our terms and conditions for additional information.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

One of my biggest regrets was letting go of one of my mojave girls; so many unique combo possibilities with this gene. If I had the space and cash I'd take her in a heartbeat.

Best of luck with the sale Donna! She is absolutely gorgeous, and at that price a steal!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. WingedWolf

WingedWolf Member

She's been sold, thanks. I have 2 others, so I'm not without them. :)