~A digestive Q~

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by jackiet, Jul 26, 2004.

1. jackiet

jackiet New Member

:roll:

Is normal poo color white & black???? Or is that puke????? What does corn snake puke look like??????????????????

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

It probably poop.... if it looked like a slimy partially digested mouse(rat) then it would be something different. Regurg also is one of the most disgusting things you will ever smell... you will know it right off without any question if you do ever smell it.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. doughboy

doughboy Member

my snake had like a wormy looking pile n his cage when he pooped i guess or was it thorwup

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. TomServo

TomServo New Member

That's snake poo all right.

IF it was a regurge.. it would still somewhat resemble what it was orignally.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Snake poo is like bird poo. Semi-solid in appearance. The solid is usually dark brown/black, with white semi-solid and some clear fluid. Like a really nasty fried egg! Sorry...couldn't help myself. :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jackiet

jackiet New Member

ok thanks for replies..... I just have never seen snake puke before..... Only the white piles, with occasional blackish piles too.
    Never "stinks"....

---------------------------------------------------------------------> a little off-topic<--------------------------------------------------------------------
    During a discussion about our numerous pets, my 7-year-old son asked me very serious-like, "Do snakes fart?"
    I laughed sooooooooooooooooooo much. He is very dedicated to his pet responsibilities, & likes to resereach about reptiles too.
    :)

12. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

LOL! That's great! You could let him know that my iggy farts! LOL! She'll climb down into her water bath (especially when the water's warm) and literally raise her tail and let them rip! Not very proper, but then again, I did have a hand in raising her! LOL!

13. Markey

Markey New Member