A metal cwd cage ??????

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by Dragoncouple, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Dragoncouple

Dragoncouple New Member

I was over at petsmart the other day looking for some nice tanks to place our lil Youshie in and get this they guy who obviously had no ideah what he was talking about suggested a metal iguanna cage ???????
    Then told me how he has three males and they all luv the cage that he has them in :shock: I know he had to have been just trying to sell the cage to me but still.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Tokaylove

Tokaylove Member

petsmart employees dont make commisions off their sales so there is no reason for him to be pushing a completely incorrect cage unles... he was just stupid yeah another dumb employee ahhh it makes me sooo mad. really how hard is it know at least the basics of the "popular" pets so you dont go around selling metal cages to people with cwd's. Im venting sorry.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Dragoncouple

Dragoncouple New Member

Dont worrie About the venting some times it just needs to come out.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. big_chuck

big_chuck New Member

noob here why not metal? A petsupermarket tried to sell me a wood with chicken wire cage for a leo gecko runnung $60-70 ya

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Dragoncouple

Dragoncouple New Member

No way. well to be honest it really doesn't surprise me. When i first got Youshie we where told alot of things that wheren't true like how they spent 80 percent of thier time in water, they dont really like to climb, that you can keep one in a 10 gallon tank for up to a year. Honestly i have learned that research is crucial before getting any animal but especially with reptiles. I like this forum because it has a lot of wise people with great advise that is gained from actual experience.