Account Deleted?

Discussion in 'Live Help and IRC Chat' started by Spiffy, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiffy

Spiffy Embryo

My previous account seems to have been deleted. It was registered under the same user name, email address etc. Was this because of the thing with the forums being down due to Shrap or whatever the hell happened? I don't have time right now to read the whole thing, all I heard was something happened with Shrap or whatever his name is (I'm new and only frequent[ed] the leo forums) and Tux involving stuff being stolen or something along those lines. I never received the email notification of the supposed move to the new fake site. Again, excuse me if I have details mixed up.

I couldn't access the site for a few days, then all of a sudden it works again, but when I attempt to sign on it didn't work. I retried a few times, then clicked the forgot password button, sure enough when I typed my email address into the box there was no account with this email address registered.

But was my account deletion due to this incident? It irritates that I lost my post count, even though it was still small, And that I to had to re-register and have to re-enter my profile page info.

Oh well.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Nessi

Nessi Member

They have been working on the site. My log in didn't work for a couple days while they were working on it. It's still not up to 100%, so they are still working. I would imagine we will get a report soon.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

We apologise for any inconvenience, however we have been suffering some technical difficulties, and new accounts may have been lost with the files. I believe work is in progress to try and restore these, however in the meantime please feel free to post from your new account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.