African Fat Tail Geckos for Adoption - EAST TENNESSEE

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by MeekasMom, Jan 18, 2009.

1. MeekasMom

MeekasMom Member

So, we have come to the decision that we are going to rehome our african fat tail gecko rescues. They are both about 1 year old, 1 male and 1 female. (Not housed together) They both have regenerated tails. They both came to us skinny and with various problems (mouth rot, eye infections, etc) but are both happy and healthy now for over 6 months. They eat well on superworms and crickets, and are both tame.

With all the other rescues we have at the moment, and my male ball python having a URI, we need to get these guys into new homes, since they are healthy, so someone can enjoy them as family pets.

Please reply to this message if you are interested. We are located in Knoxville, TN. I am willing to drive some to meet, but with work/college I don't have alot of free time.

Also, if you would like pictures I can show those as well.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. ikermalli

ikermalli Well-Known Member

Would you be willing to ship to canada if I pay shipping? I will also pay for the heatpacks. Could you PM me with pictures please?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. IggyMomma86

IggyMomma86 Embryo

if you still have them i would love more info. and pix. I live in knoxville too!