Albino Python Killed

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by herpluver, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Muay_Thai_Dan

Muay_Thai_Dan Embryo

RE: Don

thats f***ed up.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. CLARK

CLARK New Member

Re: RE: Don

agreed.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jbgood

jbgood New Member

DISGUSTING... The sad thing is the kids behavior was learned (or at least allowed) by the parents. The kid has obviously learned that he can act that way and get away with it. Ignorance is the rule not the exception...

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. trentiusmaximus

trentiusmaximus Embryo

Wow, that just sickens me. I cant believe the immaturity of some people. Simply stating that he hates snakes so he just goes and destroys one. The emotional terms of this event show the lack of ethics of people. It also shows their stupidy and intolerance for a fellow animal. But legally, the owner of popcorn could have tried that boy an his father for grand destruction. People like that should be handcuffed and thrown into a pit of hungry reticulated pythons.

R.I.P Popcorn

We solute your valued efforts for trying to educate this stupid world.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4810880005118071921

:) :cry: :p :cry: :) :cry: :) :cry:

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. mattdlite

mattdlite New Member

this is one reason i love snakes, they are hated, feared, and killed for nothing! i feel sad at the prejudice they recieve. and they cant help it, they just lie there all happy and have nothing to worry about, and someone just kills them. u wont see anyone step on a rabbit or a dogs head, do you?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jbgood

jbgood New Member

What is sad is if the kid had done the same thing to a dog, there would have been immediate outrage from the public and they would have been stopped and prosecuted... But because it was a snake... ugh...

12. Pythons_N_Boas_R_Us

Pythons_N_Boas_R_Us Embryo

this is the kind of story that breaks your heart. i also show my animals off to children in the neighborhood, and take them with to the petstores and other places, i would be very traumatized if someone did that to my animals, and i would probally be in jail, because i would have snapped that kids spine before i realized what i was doing. may he be cursed for his whole life, my the things that he loves by taken from him, may he suffer a painful death as he did to that snake, for in the end karma comes around and you know what they say about karma its a ...

13. Spyro_donkin

Spyro_donkin Embryo

that is just crule and sad

14. Spyro_donkin

Spyro_donkin Embryo

What about if we go to him and kill a creature that he love's i bet load of people loved Popcorn and im sure he will be missed very much.

R.I.P Popcorn You will never be forgotten

15. sb1127

sb1127 New Member

Man did this make me angry. If I had pulled that ****, my dad would have killed me. Not only for killing the snake, but also for destroying something that belonged to someone else. I know that he would have offered compensation and made me apologize. This kid and hid dad need a good hard slap.