Anole tattoo help

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by bigmatt, Oct 13, 2005.

1. bigmatt

bigmatt New Member

Ok heres the thing, I am planning on getting a tattoo of my Anole. I originally planned on getting a "portrait" tattoo of both of my Anoles awhile ago but my female passed away so I am just going to go "generic" so to speak. Now to the point--I need an overhead picture of a female Anole. I am going to draw it out and then just shade it in with black but I want it to be correct. Thanks. (its going to say Bonnie and Clyde '05 with the Anoles below that)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. mike9i1

mike9i1 New Member

lol, a tattoo? u must be a very enthusiastic reptile keeper. sorry to hear about ur anole dieing

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Or he just likes tattoos, as well as reptiles :wink: I know I do lol

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. mutt225

mutt225 New Member

lol sorry to hear your getting a anole tatto lol im just joking have to be careful with tatttos must want it in the future i used to work at a shop people would come in and get things of that nature and about a week later want to cover it up just be sure but hey i cant talk all my arms are covered up lol

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. bigmatt

bigmatt New Member

well it will actually be my first tattoo and Bonnie and Clyde were my first reptiles. I love them both very much even with Bonnie being in the big terrarium in the sky..lol..so ya...but Im becoming very very interested in all sorts of reptiles and hope to get more as soon as I get my own place where I can dedicate a room to them.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Orangemen08

Orangemen08 Member

tatoos are kool but of an anole?? lol get something more exotic or rare... just my opinion

12. bratspets

bratspets Member

Hey BigMatt...did you do a drawing for your tatoo yet?

Personally, I think it is not an anoles fault that they are not rare/exotic, and people get just as attached to a five dollar lizard as they do to a five hundred dollar lizard...though I think I would cry harder losing the big bucks type...for other reasons though... :cry:

I put the following on the other message you started under "anoles".

13. bigmatt

bigmatt New Member

No I havent done the drawing yet...work has kept me so busy...its almost aggravating...blah..anyways..I hope to get it done within the next few weeks......