Any other riders out there?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by wideglide, Dec 14, 2004.

1. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

I've met a couple of motorcycle riders here and was wondering if there's anyone else out there that rides.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Used to, and one day will again when I live somewhere without so many nutcases on the roads :D

Here's a photo of the last bike I had... well, a photo of a photo. I had to get rid of it when I moved to the US. Man, I miss that bike so much :p

This is how it was the day I got it... I replaced the entire exhaust with a Micron racing system. A brand new engine had just been put in it about 2 weeks before I got it, and man did it ride good. Gotta love those quick lil 2 stroke engines :)

[​IMG]

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. fourgottenleo

fourgottenleo New Member

I ride... Right now I have a suzuki 550, Hopefully next year some time I will be able to throw down on a '05 Dyna Low Rider. Having been around HD all of my life I figured it only fair that I carry on the tradition.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

John, where did you move from?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. EvilSquish

EvilSquish New Member

I love bikes, and until the past few years, had a few of my own... my last bike was a vintage Yamaha XS750 triple which was a pig of a bike, but my fav in all the years was my ol' `79 Suzuki GS 550 with kickstart and full lights out switch. LOL The good ol' days. Did my share of dirtbiking and all as well, and had a share of different bikes, but I love the classics myself.
    When I had a son, as the story goes however, I ended up getting rid of the bike... now he's older and so am I, and I'm ready to pop on another bike sometime in the hopefully not too distant future.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Smileen

Smileen Member

I read the thread title and got excited... I ride horses! My dad however rebuilds bikes, used to race Ducattis (his leathers are awesome, still hanging in one of the closets) and now has a BMW bike.... and he and my brother race dirtbikes.

12. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

I was living in the UK at the time I had that bike.

13. wideglide

Geez do I want to go for a ride now. Anybody ever ride in the snow :wink: :cry: ?

14. ~}Bastet{~

~}Bastet{~ New Member

I've been round bikes all my life, but don't own my own bike ;)

My dads got a triumpth trophy and my uncle has a triumpth daytona (my fave bike) My other uncle has a bike, not sure what it is, think a suzuki, and my brother also has a bike.

I will one day own my own bike, i will make that my mission to have a bike.

15. wideglide

It is your destiny....

16. ~}Bastet{~

~}Bastet{~ New Member

My boyfriend doesnt like the idea of me having a bike coz there to dangerous. But i will one day!!!

17. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Naaah, bikes aren't dangerous.. CAR DRIVERS on the road with you are dangerous ;)

18. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

My mom would kill me if I had a bike. A really good friend of hers was in a bad accient on a bike right before my parent's wedding. He had to come to the wedding in a wheel chair with both legs broken and both hands shattered. Plus, her best friend was an ER nurse and has plenty of bad bike accident stories.

Regardless, I can't wait for the day I can get a big ole Harley D. She'll kill me, but it'll be worth it.

19. ~}Bastet{~

~}Bastet{~ New Member

Its will be all worth it.
    I will one day, get a bike. And suprise my boyfriend with it.

What could be worse, coming of a bike or ya mum killing you?

20. EvilSquish

EvilSquish New Member

Actually yes I have... long story. ;)