anyone else miss the Steve Irwin Memorial Service

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Tzeryn, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Tzeryn

Tzeryn Embryo

I was so upset at the fact. In Canada, we could not see the memorial service.
    Since we live so far away, we could not physically go to the service in real life. I was glad to see it would be broadcasted. Then saddened again. To see I could not get the channel.
    I really hope they do something later for the rest of the world to see this farewell.
    Not only did Australia and the U.S. loose an icon.. but the world did.
    I for one would have liked to be included.
    Steve Irwin, rest in peace hun.
    You made all 5 of my children really happy and they learned so much. Three have chosen to do something with animals and my daughter is now thinking it through.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

I didn't see it, but I heard some of the celebrity video tributes this morning on the radio. If they show it again I'll record it and upload it on the web.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Mellowman

Mellowman New Member

it was on discovery wasent it?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Tzeryn

Tzeryn Embryo

I have yet to be able to get Discovery Channel out here.. We have cable but that is so limited at that.. Live near the woods and in the mountains.. So, kind of stuck with what we can get. Thank you for messaging and if you can .. I am keeping this site open to be able to see the service. I so dearly need to help close part of my pain.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

I thought it was on Animal Planet.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. bez89

bez89 New Member

it was on animal planet. i saw the end.

12. galacticgeckos

galacticgeckos New Member

i have it taped. I plan to convert it to the computer. if you all are interested, ill try to link you guys to you tube with it.

13. Tzeryn

Tzeryn Embryo

I managed to find a person on the internet that had uploaded it for all to see.. It was a lot choppie but, I am happy to say I saw it.. My closer to saying goodbye is done. Well, as much as can be. I plan on going to
    Australia so time down the road and going to the site they opening there to remember Steve.
    He was and will always be a great guy.. He will be missed for a long time..
    His daughter god bless her soul. Is a Steve in the making and will be sure to caring on his intented legacy.
    peace out..... goodbye

14. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

Do you have a link for the video?

15. Tzeryn

Tzeryn Embryo

I dont have the link no more. but just go to babybossip.com
    I had to do a little looking around at the different videos. but it is in there .. I hope it still is anyways. Good luck
    Hope you all got to see the show on 20/20 with barbara walters. Terri did a splendid job. Steve would be proud.
    Later all and talk to you all again some time

16. AnimalGurl

AnimalGurl Member