Anyone who lives in Washington...

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by outback_fire, Jan 21, 2005.

1. outback_fire

outback_fire Member

My herp club has an adoption place...where they adopt animals and us members take them in...At every meeting we show our up for adoption animals...so if you have a reptile up for adoption and CANNOT provide a Good home for it...(not enough money for food, not enough money for a good sized cage...ect.) We have lots of snake people in the club....
    anyway... visit www.pnhs.net for more details...

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Leona&Amy

Leona&Amy Well-Known Member

Where in Washington is this? I would love to become involved if its in my area.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Leona&Amy

I guess if I would have just looked at your link first.....So im way over here in Spokane and your definately not in my area. But good luck finding good homes for your adoptees. I wish there was a herp club here.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. outback_fire

outback_fire Member

oh, you're out in spokane? my aunt lives out there.....but I wish I had easy access to spokane because Evergreen reptiles is based there....( I got my new beardie from them at the Northwest Captive breeders expo...

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Leona&Amy

Yeah Brice is a real nice guy. As soon as I can afford it Im going to pick out 2 leos. I dont know him I just saw his ad on faunaforums and asked if Id be able to pick them out in person. So were/are you happy with your transaction? I have never heard of anyones business expierence with them and would like to. Im sure (with such beaut geckos) theyre great! Where was the expo? Where are you? Any detials about your new beardie/any other pets?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. outback_fire

outback_fire Member

Ya, the geckos were great at the show...im VERY pleased with Keleos and the expo is in puyallup every year around octboer 23rd...Im in bothell and also...i love the service from them!!! they sexed my beardie right there and also went over to a Competitor to ask their opinion on if Keleos has a female or not!

12. Leona&Amy

Thanks thats good to know (about the geckos). When I see them Ill give them your praise! What kind of dog is Maggie?

13. moshpitrockchick

moshpitrockchick New Member

yeah, i'm in spokane, too...I haven't found many reptile geared things around here...most of the vets dont even know what to do with themselves when you put a 4 foot iguana on the table in front of them.....they look at you like "THAT 'MONSTER' is Fluffy?!" If you know about any happenings in spokane please keep me updated! I have 10 herps and i am looking to add more!

(edited by Stormyva to remove color.... please keep to boring black, it sure is a lot easier to read :))

14. Leona&Amy

Hey mprc- I pm'd you just incase you didnt notice!

15. Gail

Gail Embryo

Hi, There is a reptile rescue in Spokane, the lady who runs it is a herp vet.I will get her name and number and post it up a little later.

16. Leona&Amy

Her name is Tracy and her # is 509-218-3880. She is really nice and is in the process of building a huge shelter. She is the only herptologist in our area. Theres also another lady with a 'rescue' Mary Pritzi but she wasnt very nice. I tried to adopt a uro from her but she was uncooperative and it never happened. I just cringed when she was talking about its heat rock.

Hi Gail and welcome! What part of Idaho are you from?