Are you male or female?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Jadelizard, Jan 31, 2005.

?

Which are you?

1. *

Male

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *

Female (tomboys rule)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Jadelizard

Jadelizard Member

Just thought I’d do a fun pole to see if there’s an even amount of boys and girls. I myself am female, but that never stopped me from being a tomboy.

By the age of 8 my parents finally stopped trying to put me in a dress or skirt, I was even told that I should have been born a boy by several of my dads friends!

Jadelizard

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

GUY POWER!! :(

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Smileen

Smileen Member

I want to recall my vote. Why do you assume we're all tomboys when we have herps? I'm as girly as they come without being in a sorority. I'm ALL ABOUT the finer things in life, meaning fashion, furniture, decorating, dresses, purses..... I could go on and on. However, I do modify cars, work on cars, and would happily jump in a mudpuddle (but it depends on the shoes I'm wearing! Not in my Birkenstocks, Pink Chucks, Saucony's, New Balances.... you get the idea. Maybe in my flip-flops). So my vote doesn't count. I'm not a tomboy, lol.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

work on cars + jump in mud puddle = tomboy

:(

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Smileen

Smileen Member

Ha no, you wouldn't think that if you saw me. When I tell people that, they're like "you're lying." I'm a labelwhore.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Floyd_Is_My_Beardie

Floyd_Is_My_Beardie Member

i am a girl but act like a tom-girl.

12. sycochika

sycochika New Member

I haven't referred to myself as a tomboy since I was about 8. I don't label myself anymore I am what i am.. but yea that poll could of simply said boys or girls it was a bit stereotypical to place that any girl who likes reptiles must be a tomboy.

13. Bernie

Bernie New Member

I agree... I'm no way a tom boy....

14. GreenGod

GreenGod Member

definitly all male here.

15. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I'm a mom of 4 boys, so the tomboy thing just isn't an issue anymore. I'm surrounded by boys.
    I loved to play in the mud, and with cars, but I also loved my Barbies. In highschool, I was fascinated by cool cars and motorcycles, and never wore a dress until prom. But now, being the only girl in the household that is human, I'm more of a 'girl'. Go figure.

16. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

im a guy but my gf is one of the biggest girlly girls iv ever met, (except her friend reachel, who coincidently owns a leo), my gf seemes to think she needs some huge rock on her finger to prove i love her :p but then again im not the materialistic type so i think im screwed

17. kephy

kephy Moderator

Whoa! :shock:

Danger! Danger! :wink:

18. crazy4reptiles

crazy4reptiles New Member

guy here... and I see I just evened out the playing field.... lol...

19. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

lol i kno for her it should be atlest three months salery,

20. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Before or after the operation????

21. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

HA!

22. Jadelizard

Jadelizard Member

Looks to me like I have an explanation and an apology to issue.

First and foremost I would like to apologies . I was in no way trying to say that all girls who like herps are tomboys. As a matter of fact I wouldn’t call my sister a “tomboy” even though she loves snakes, works on cars, and does some “boyish” things. I was simply saying that being a “tomboy” is great, for all those who chose to be one.

My dad philosophy is “girls you should act like a perfect little lady” if you want to be a girly girls, if you want to be a tomboy, or if you want to be anything in-between, that’s you prerogative and I’m happy for you.

So, anybody who like’s herps, if female, and is not a tomboy, YOU RULE as well! And once again I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

And if I offended any boys out there, you also have my apology .

Jadelizard

23. joey

joey New Member

im happy to say ..im a tomboy!! im a car lover and reptile freak!! i have my dress days to be girly but i would rather have blue jeans,docs and a cute t on to be me!! if a girl truly loves u..then u should not have to break the bank to prove that u love her back. GOOD LUCK!

24. Floyd_Is_My_Beardie

4 boys 6 leos, one beardie, a snake and baby rats and mummy. Holy crap Janice!!!!!

25. Floyd_Is_My_Beardie

You are my hero Janice. ;)