Are you male or female?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Jadelizard, Jan 31, 2005.

?

Which are you?

1. *

Male

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *

Female (tomboys rule)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Leona&Amy

Leona&Amy Well-Known Member

Janice- Close but not close enough!!!lol! Im 22.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. kimberlyanne999

kimberlyanne999 Member

how did i miss this thread.... i am a girly girl with boyish hobies...... reptiles... i drive a big truck... etc!:wink:

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

Hey Janice, want to be my mom? lol. My mom doesn't even care for the two leos I have, and you have all those! Your boys are lucky! So how about make it 5 boys by adopting me? I don't ask for much... I'll be out of the house in about 3 years to go to college anyway... lol

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

I was just kidding

>_>

;)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Wow, Janice you have all those things to care for AND you still manage to hang out around here and make 1,000+ posts in just a few months! That's gotta be a new record. Your like a Super mom, multi task queen.

I'm a guy :wink:

I'm still learning about people's gender too. This thread will be very helpful.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. wackoo4lyfe

wackoo4lyfe New Member

welp, im a girl but im a tom boy like if you're walking down the street, you woulda' thought i was a guy. but more power to girly girls with herps =)

12. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Leona&Amy, Sorry, I just haven't talked to you enough. I tried reading your other posts first, but I didn't get any hints from them.
    JEFFREH, I post from work. Usually in the a.m. before it gets busy. But I usually check in here periodically throughout the day. I used to come on-line from home, after the kids went to bed, but now with all the pets, it's way too busy.

13. Floyd_Is_My_Beardie

Floyd_Is_My_Beardie Member

Hey Janice, you are my hero. I will come and buy some bling bling (as vetterman21 says) off you. :D
    Since you are guessing everyones ages, how old do you think i am?

14. Janice

That was a fluke that I guessed age right. But I have talked to you quite a bit, since joining. I would guess 24. Just a guess.

15. Floyd_Is_My_Beardie

really.
    you are 4 years off i am only 20. Well like my mum says i am a 15 year old in a 20 years olds body. She says i need to do some growing up.
    but it doesn;t matter you are still my hero.

16. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Janice, ya think? I've a feeling we grow back into it also. I never cared about 'rocks' when I was younger, but lately, I'm getting a hankering for a big one. I'm thinking after so many years of putting my family before me, (which as you know, is never ending) I want something nice!
    -although I'd happily accept a personal masseur! :D

17. Janice

Yes, but earning and deserving it is so much different than wanting it. :wink:

18. Janice

Floyd_Is_My_Beardie, hey, I was thinking you are more mature than 20, it wasn't meant to be insulting, LOL.

19. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Ah, I like the way you put it - I think I'll let my husband see this post!

20. Leona&Amy

Leona&Amy Well-Known Member

Hey Janice dont be sorry I thought it was a compliment. I love age guessing but I guess we wont have to anymore since there is an age poll going on.

21. Janice

Start guessing Shrap and Spot's ages, they are the only 2 so far not telling!!!

22. Floyd_Is_My_Beardie

Hey Janice i was not offeneded , but i can tell you that you are the first person to say i am mature for my age. :p

Come on Spot and Shrap give it up?????

23. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

I'm psychic, and I'm seeing Shrap is...26, and Spot is....31! Haha! Success! unfortunately my findings have been known to be up to 10 years off...

If any of you cathch my drift :wink:

24. Robbi

Robbi New Member

Well I am a girl here. Im not a girly girl nor am I really a tomboy. Im somewhere in between. I have 3 boys so I guess I am probably closer to being a tomboy. Everything in my house is about cars, trucks, boats, and airplanes, and dinosaurs. Aside from 2 female cats I am the only female here and I will be the only one in my house until oneday I am hopefully blessed with granddaughters (but that better be atleast 20 years away!!!)