baby cage?????

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by jacob #kswag, Dec 12, 2011.

1. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

his name is franek. it usto be my old baby nick name so i figured it be good for my fav gecko

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Wow, he's awesome! He seems to like you a lot too! :) and his name is Franek? That's cool, but did you mean Frank? :p

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

nope i ment franek its polish

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Well, that's even more cool sounding! I like names like that, that are original and stuff! :D

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

Hey guys! Thought I'd update my gecko, can't put pictures up cuz my computer is broken so I'm on my iPod, anyways he/she is doing good franek isent a jumper at all he's pooped a cupola times but not to much.. I got a scale yeterday he's 5g. He docent fire up to mug in fact he's never Ben more fired up since I got him I don't know what's upbwith that but I don't think there's sometime wrong with him well hat was my lil update on him ill be updating a lot also look me up on YouTube I have 2 videos of him REDBULLskater11

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. xlendi

xlendi Member

Been really busy for a few weeks so I'm finally getting to check out your pix. Looks like you have some nice set ups, Jacob.

12. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

Thanks , I have a question for you today is a full month that I had my ecko and he hasn't pooped in a week and I don't think he's tucked his food what can I do

13. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

I just tryed hand feeding and he ate good never mind still waiting for him to poo does it normally take a long time for them to poop

14. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Their feces may be stuck on the back of a leaf or on the sides of the cage or something so he m ay be going to the bathroom and you just don't see it.... What food are you feeding him and how much? Do you see that some of it is gone in the morning?

15. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

He gets CGD 2 bottle caps one on The right side the other on the left
    And maybe she is idkk

16. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I think just one bottle cap every other day would be perfect for him. Also this way you could hopefully tell if he's eating any. Usually the morning after you put the food in you will see indents or the level of the food will drop significantly if your crestie is eating...

17. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

It will drop a lot or just a little bit?

18. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

This is one of the best videos online about how to correctly mix up CGD for your crestie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9gwot_Bho&list=UUIWSa3aRQ8EpmXuTebzbLkA&index=34&feature=plcp

If you mix the CGD correctly it becomes kind of like Jello (or pudding) over night and you will be able to see little bits taken out of it, if you've made it a bit runny you will be able to see that the "level" in the little cup has gone down a bit from the night before.

Finally! Here's a vid where you can see the "chunks" taken out of the CGD as the crestie eats :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-MYbZG3N5Q

19. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

hey guys update time the lil guy or girl is 6 ounces now she/he had her first crickets wow she loves them its crazy!!! shes pretty chill and shes getting fatter i can all ready see her 6 pack of flab haha little franek or peaches as i call er id an awesome pet and all the little kids love holding her!! glad i got a crestie

dogking and lizardgurl87 like this.
  20. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

hey guys this is my new video on the crestie this is his cage as of right now :)

StikyPaws312 likes this.