Ball Python or Red Tailed Boa?

Discussion in 'General Snakes' started by KLiK, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

see? other snakes are "cool", too! :(

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

you just wanted me to say that pythons aren't the only cool snakes didn't you lol

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

basically!! lol - i just want you to realize that "because it is powerful and awesome-looking" is NOT a good reason for getting a snake because:

a) ALL snakes are awesome and have great power

:p the care of the animal is the most important thing

c) starting out with a smaller, easier-to-care-for, tamer (yet still cool) snake is always the best way to go

:D

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jackiet

jackiet New Member

Klik
    --- it amazes me how your generation is soooooooooooooooo tech- savvy...

My brother is 18, & he currently is working at a company that makes new DVD players-- that u can put into just about anywhere... he has perfected making PS2 games, (u know, duplicating them) ........... he can put a computer together from scratch!!!!-- this amazes me!!!!!(((((b.t.w.--- if he was reading this he would be hella mad at me that I am leaving out all his other "superior" abilities :twisted: )))))
    ~~~~~My 4 yr old can turn on computer, get on the internet, surf the net, save to favorite places, shut down comp. properly... she barely knows her ABC's.. amazing!

---Klik, stick with what YOU want...
    the more research into your "future pet" you do, the better. Also, in doing so, you will discover all the other cool snakes there are avaiable!!!!!

--- you never know-- you may totally change your mind like 10 times on which snake you want--- I did!!!