ball python

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Camo-Flage, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Camo-Flage

Camo-Flage Embryo

i went to freinds house yesterday and he let me hold his 3 year old ball python. i was suprised it was so freindly. i let it lay all on my hands and lap when we were watching tv and he jsut sat there. he was so cool!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. tellydsp

tellydsp New Member

I have a BP and a corn, and I find the BP to be a lot more laid back. The corns are quite adventurous. The BP's just kinda hang and casually explore.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Camo-Flage

Camo-Flage Embryo

yeha. we played poker also and i held him and he stayed there for like 5 minutes but then i grabed the cards off the table and i guess it waved by his face adn he flipped out and like slithered onto the table. (also my freind has a puddle, 2 birds, bunny, and a hampster

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Your friend has a puddle? What does he feed it? :(

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

To add to this .. we went to the petstore and asked to hold a ball python ..I was surprised at how gentle he was! he was just intrested to 'sniff' and stuff.. and he was 'soft' not like rough or anything. I REALLY want one now .. Prolly more than Leo, my boyfriend.

-Julez

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Hey Julez,

I'm a little confused. You really want one more than your boyfriend does....... or you really want one more than you want your boyfriend??? Which is it??? :shock: :twisted: :( 8)

12. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

We have a ball, and yes they are very cool, but be prepared to worry until you are just about out of your mind, before you can get him to eat!

13. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Haa. that's cute, Shrap. :wink:

14. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

A combination of hydrogen and oxygen with a ratio of 2:1 :D

15. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

-GASP!!!!- I want one more than Leo does! I keep pointing them outand pushing him to get it faster, but Iwant a piebald and he was a lavender pastel.