Bearded Dragon in So-Cal

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by BlueDragon1986, Jun 11, 2010.

1. BlueDragon1986

BlueDragon1986 Embryo

I have a very loving approx. 2 year old female bearded dragon named Penny. She is a spoiled princess :p I have been the proud owner of her for about less then a year now, but unfortunately due to financial issues I can no longer afford to keep her. It breaks my heart to post this but if i have to get rid of her she MUST go to a good home. Not only a good home, but a home that knows how to take care of dragons. I will be perfectly honest she may not be in the best of health conditions. There are times when it looks as if she is sick and other times she looks perfectly normal, I honestly do not know, and unfortunately have not been able to afford to take her the doctor. ( I lost my job 2 months after receiving her :() She eats a variety of food, and gets bath on a regular basis (which she seems to enjoy). She is missing some toes/fingers, but is still a bubbly happy dragon :( This was BEFORE me!

Attached is a picture, if you are interested i live in the Southern California Area. Send me a message letting me know that your interested and WHY you would be a good parent to my baby :(

Again this is my baby, and she will go to a good home.

Erin

Attached Files:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. cocosniper

cocosniper Embryo

hi my name is dakota ream i live in ohio i have a baby bearded dragon in a 50 gallon tank he is spoiled too. i would be a very good owner to your female bd i love all animals and i would hate to see you go to someone who wont take care of her all i need to know is how much, does she come with a tank, and will you ship