Bearded Dragon Pics

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by Cooter_the_BD, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Cooter_the_BD

Cooter_the_BD New Member

hey what do you guys think of a bearded dragon sticky of just cages, like in the leo sticky?

jake

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

That is entirely up to the mods in the Beardie section. If they feel one is warranted they have the option to do so.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

I have to admit that that is not a bad idea. I recently set up a BD enclosure and I was searching through threads for ever trying to find pics of cages - it would be much easier to see them all in one place. However, there are lots of stickies already in the beardie section. I suppose the BD mods will have to decide :p

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Cooter_the_BD

Cooter_the_BD New Member

ya im in the midle of makeing my new one, and it does suck trying to find pic of enclosure,
    so should i post this question over there? or will they see this in do time?

Jake

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

I expect that you'll get more feedback from interested beardie people if you ask over in the beardie forum.

I mostly hang out in the leo forum, so if someone asked a question about leo tanks over in the enclosure forum, or opinions on adding another leo forum sticky here, there is a good chance that I would never see it.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cooter_the_BD

Cooter_the_BD New Member

ok ill do that then

Jake