Bearded Dragons cricket Tank

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by kingsnight232798, Sep 4, 2004.

1. kingsnight232798

kingsnight232798 Embryo

hello everyone i have just gotten a bearded dragon and i have a 10 gallon tank but i have no way of keeping crickets in the tank is there a top i can use for a 10 gallon tank to hold crickets in please help and thanks a lot :)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

yes you can get a normal screen lid and that should hold the crickets in. what size crickets are you keeping? pinheads can climb up the silicone sealing on the inside corners of the tank

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. kingsnight232798

kingsnight232798 Embryo

not really sure they are brown and very small i wanted to go with small because my bearded dragon is not really that big i have them in a little container right now but i want to put the crickets in a bigger area please help and thanks a bunch

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

yea man you can put then in a 10gallon and a normal screen lid should be fine for it.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. herpslave

herpslave Member

Buy a clear slick rubbermaid or sterilte that is 5-10 gallon. They cannot climb it and willl be fine with gutload, water, and hides.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. kingsnight232798

kingsnight232798 Embryo

ok question how do you train a bearded dragon not to bite you mine has been biting me when i clean his cage please help thanks alot

12. herpslave

herpslave Member

Breeding season? Or naturally aggressive? I have 4 beardies 2 babies, 2 adults. None have bit me once in my life, and 2 of em I have had for 8 years.

13. missy

missy Member

maybe this is a bad idea but maybe u could try not taking him out when u clean the cage or putting a big enough container over him inside the cage till ur done

14. kingsnight232798

kingsnight232798 Embryo

ok i have just bought some crickets about 2 days ago and i am see alot of dead crickets with little worms coming out of them what are these things and can my bearded dragon eat them please help