beardie vs. uro hmmmm

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Leos_For_Life_182, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

hey what kind of lizard is better and why , which has more personality etc. . beardie vs. uromastyx the battle rages on

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

come some has to have some input

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Ksqrd

Ksqrd New Member

That just sounds like a horrible Godzilla movie "Beardie -VS- UroMastyx" The horror begins next Tuesday, at a theater near you.

There has been a Uro at my local pet store for a few weeks now, with a berdie right next to it.
    The beardie moves...the Uro...not so much so.
    I would have to go with the Beardies on this one.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

It all depends on the individual animal. Just like people, some have about as much personality as a bag of coal.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. herpslave

herpslave Member

Well the uro can be a vegitarian its whole life, tamed after awhile, get to be a big nice size, pretty cool looking, Nothing super hard to care for, usually an awesome tail, And a cute personality.
    Cons: uh my uncle owns a uro ask him...

Beardie: Most are docile atleast adults, very fun personality(arm waving, head bobbing, can be like a pet dog or cat, Very fun to watch eat food, eats greens and less crickets as becoming an adult, very cute looking, cuddly snuggly, good breeders, very nice colors, Easy to reach temps, huumidity.
    Cons: babies and sub adults can eat up to 30-100 crickets a day. and still find somewhere to eat greens..

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. missy

missy Member

i like bearies
    i dont really like the tail on uros