Best Moments

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by Snow, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Snow

Snow Embryo

Hey whats up !!!!

tell me about the best things you've seen your corns do(besides eating)

Mine has to be whating my first ever breeding pair copulate, its awesome

keep it real

Snow

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Best thing I've seen mine do so far was sit in their tubs as the breeder handed them to me when I bought them :)

Aside from that, their first shedding was rather spectacular :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Neil

Neil New Member

The most amazing thing I've witnessed was my first female laying her first ever clutch of eggs. It was pretty gruesome to watch but was a very proud moment.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. CornLover

CornLover Embryo

I kinda like to watch my daughter's and sister's snakes swim. Its kinda awesome to watch them play in the bathtub. And man when they are ready to come out the way they climb the edge of the tub just scared me silly the first time i ever saw it!it still amazes me that they can basically climb something that slick and not fall back in the water.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Rainey

Rainey New Member

The most amazing moment for me was once when I was coming out of my room in the middle of the night and she was sitting on her piece of wood, I ran and grabbed my camera and she kept "posing" for the camera, turning her head this way and that as if to say "take more, I'm beautiful!"

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. CornLover

CornLover Embryo

okay...I have tochange my mind.......i had two really awesome things happen to me this weekendend. 1 Amber (the littlest okatee) drank out of her dish while i was holding her and 2 Houdini(snow corn) and Falaito(another okatee) are caged seperatly but their cages are side by side so they are able to see each other and I'm not sure if it matters that they are oppisites sex they are both pretty young. anyways they were both out and about and they were weaving up the sides of their cages and they would both weave at the same time and the same way. It was really cool as if they were dancing with each other. That had to be one of the coolest things I had seen the snakes do.