Better Websites

Discussion in 'Monitors & Tegus' started by ryzard, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryzard

ryzard New Member

I have a friend from a reputable monitor website who is redoing it and would like some help. So this is more a questionaire for all:

What would you like to see on a website when searching for a reptile, etc. on it? (besides the obvious "about us" and "availability")

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

a picture of the Hatchling and Adult so someone can get see how big the animal actually gets.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

And if your breeding for morphs rather than just basic patterns and colors, take pics of the dad and the mom

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. varanidfan

varanidfan New Member

hmmmmmmmmm.............

if you sell monitors other than ackies, be sure to be honest about their origins of being wild caught, and if you do have other captive bred monitors other than dwarf odatria have proof o f it, too many people say cbb when its not true.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. ryzard

ryzard New Member

cool. I sent those to him, any more are appreciated. I tried to get creative w/ it but nothing comes to mind at the moment when you're put on the spot w/ that question, but the second I'm on another website a bunch of ideas will come to mind after :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Ed_r

Ed_r Member

If the person is setting up a "new " website. Guess what it aint new its been done. If he doesnt have an original thought on his/her own. I doubt its worth even visiting. If they were that experienced, they wouldn't need you asking everyone for ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.