Boas, Boas, & more Boas!! (30+ Available)

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by stormyva, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Virginia Reptile Rescue in Richmond, VA has a TON of boas available for adoption.....
    30+ Boa Constrictor Imperator, some of the 30 are possible hets.
    She also has several Kenyan Sand Boas and of course some Burms and other snakes!
    Check VAR out, they are great people!
    http://www.vareptilerescue.org

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. ferret_corner

ferret_corner New Member

OH wow! I've never stopped into this room before because the last thing I need is another herp!

Does she ship???

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. stormyva

I do not know if she does or not, but they are great people to deal with.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. ferret_corner

ferret_corner New Member

I did hop over to the site to have a look but ran out of time. That is just so awesome that she is doing so well with so many snakes!

I personally don't need another herp, rotfl, but my neighbor is really into snakes and I was thinking of them mostly. Although.... I've always wanted a sand boa..... I could find room for another tank....

LMAO! My husband says next tax season he is having the house rewired to support the electrical demand on the outlets from all of my tanks! He just LOVES to exaggerate! Heck 7 tanks don't require heaters ever or lights just filters. 1 tank only requires a plant bulb and fountain pump. 1 tank requires a heater only during the winter, light and filter. 1 tank requires 3 bulbs & a heat mat.

See he is exaggerating, although they are all using the same "switch"??? I think that what its called... rotfl

Sharon

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. stormyva

You make it sound so difficult... I have 16 cages for snakes and 2 more for lizards :)
    A heat pad under all of them and three of them have 100 watt ches.... I have a UVB and heat on one lizard and a heat on the other lizard cage.
    I am lucky enough to have a herp room that I can keep at ~80 degrees during the day so I dont need to do much in the way of heating for most of the cages :) The lack of bulbs and UTHs on the cages also makes it really easy to keep the humidity levels up.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. BoidsUnlimited

BoidsUnlimited New Member

Thanks for making that site aware to me.

I think it took me about 30 minutes to fill out that thing! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.