BTS forum?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by Jon_T_, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Jon_T_

Jon_T_ Embryo

I think that this site and it's users would benefit from a BTS forum. They are one of the most commonly avalible Herps and I'm sure that there are people who come here expecting a forum for them. I have noticed that many people have BTS's listed in their signatures so there is definetly a fanbase for them within the members of this website.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

A skinks forum has been thought about in the past but i doubt a BTS forum would even be considered as there are a couple of inactive forums atm anyway.

Thanks for the idea though.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Wookie

Wookie Well-Known Member

Yeah there are a few ppl with BTS, just post in the general lizard section instead. There are a couple of BTS threads in there are the moment. I'd love to see and hear more about yours :D

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. SamAndLindy

SamAndLindy Member

I own a blue tongue skink how many people does it take to get a forum put up. 10...20.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

It is not a matter of people as it is a matter of interest. In the General Lizard forum, which is where folks can currently talk about skinks, there are all of 2 threads I seen on the front page. That is 2 threads out of 50 threads.

Certainly not enough interest to warrant a forum of their own.