can i c some purple tiger morph pics please?!

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by jack020, Aug 8, 2005.

1. jack020

jack020 New Member

hi i just wanted to know what the purple tiger beardies looked like as i know some1 with babies that i may have one off.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. clarinet45

clarinet45 Well-Known Member

Never heard of that morph. Doesn't the breeder have pics of the parents? If so, please post them. I am interested now!! lol
    The most i have seen are lavender bars on beardies, my female has them.
    -Sara

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jack020

jack020 New Member

how do you post pics?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jack020

jack020 New Member

i dont know how to post pics on ere so il give you his web site. its www.freewebs.co.uk/reptiking then go on available soon. i just wanted to see some more pics of them to make sure they are what they say they are. any one with pics and knows how to post them is welcome!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. clarinet45

IMHO, they don't look like anything special. I emailed him about his lines, because it just sounds like he's making up a cool name to sell beardies. I may be wrong, but that's my assesment.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jack020

jack020 New Member

ok then hope he aint angry!

12. clarinet45

why would he? I understand it's his first year breeding, but he should have a basic understanding of how to treat potential customers and answer simple questions.
    -Sara

13. jack020

jack020 New Member

let me know what he says!

14. Blinga04

Blinga04 Well-Known Member

wow and his pics of his adult dragons look about as big as my 2.5 month old.. that's rediculous, IMO i wouldn't buy from him...

15. clarinet45

I"m not going to pass judgement just yet. There is nothing in the pictures for reference, how can you tell how big they are?

16. Blinga04

by just looking at them.. they have good base tail widths but small bodies...and the body isn't very long at all

17. clarinet45

how can you TELL? there is no reference. Are you saying the body is short compared to the head or something? cause i've seen all different proportions.

18. Blinga04

lol it's not this big of a deal.. i said IMO it looks small

19. jack020

jack020 New Member

in an email he sent me he said that his beardies in the pic are 20cm from head to tail but are still growing, then he said just so you know these arnt common beardies but are a morph called purple tiger.

20. clarinet45

he hasn't answered me yet. I am very skeptical, by nature, and no offense to him, if he is selling them as a rare morph, i want to see their pediagree. 20cm isn't bad. what is that? 19"?

21. jack020

jack020 New Member

20cm is 8"! i emailed him to earlier asking to come and see the dragons and he also hasnt replied so i think he just hasnt been on his email or computer yet.

22. jack020

jack020 New Member

also i forgot hes selling them at £30 each so its not like hes selling them expensive. i just thought if they were a rare breed they would be more expensive?!

23. Blinga04

wow yea 20cm is about the size of my 2.5 month old lol that's horrible for an adult and definitly not ok to be breeding...

24. clarinet45

OH, i'm from across the pond, sorry for the mistake. 8" is NOT breeding age or size. I ran 30 pounds on a convertor and it's over 50 USD. it's not cheap, but it's not close to what 'high colors' and 'rare morohs' are at.
    There are some serious problems i see here and i hope he responds to my email.
    -Sara

25. jack020

jack020 New Member

i thought that myself. im not sure if they may be rankins but hes selling as beardies or maybe he just doesnt know himself!