carpets, burms, retics, bloods, and more... DUW

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by Blake_Herman, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Blake_Herman

Blake_Herman Well-Known Member

sarah - 50/50 jungle carpet
    [​IMG]

gizmo - red phase coastal - almost 5 ft. now
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lucky - 6 ft "normal" burmese
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

peaches - albino green phase burmese - 4+ ft. now
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

medusa - 50% jampea female retic
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nintendo - 50% jampea super tiger
    [​IMG]

female super tiger - 12+ ft
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

max - 11 ft. tiger het amel retic male
    [​IMG]

emma - 11 ft. lavender albino female
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

geoffrey - male borneo short tail het marble - in blue!
    [​IMG]

black sumatran blood python
    [​IMG]

satan - sawu python - little booger...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

douglas drinking... :wink:
    [​IMG]

douglas... not drinking... :)
    [​IMG]

katie after a drink...
    [​IMG]

katie hiding...
    [​IMG]

thanks!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. bodom85

bodom85 Member

Very nice pics. What are the chances of you bringing that borneo to PA and giving it to me? :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Blake_Herman

well... you might have to come here for that... :wink: anyways, here's a couple more shots from last night...

super tiger - this is a 3 lbs 9 oz rabbit and she even had the nerve to lunge at me afterwards... :wink: I think she wants another one soon...
    [​IMG]

and then the olive - just a jumbo rat for last night, but she'll get another bunny rabbit soon... :)
    [​IMG]

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

never fail to be impressed by your collection mate! really love the 50/50 jungle carpet

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Blake_Herman

thanks... :wink: that yellow is really coming out on her... she's shed once more since the "carpets in the sun" pictures...

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. corey

corey Well-Known Member

WA! MAN! Sarah is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love jungle carpets!

Corey

12. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

Okay, okay...enough posting...you're making us all feel pretty inadequate!! :D

Brilliant pics as always *Black* :( Just gotto find a way to lay my hands on Gizmo now................

13. bodom85

bodom85 Member

what kind of python is emma? a bermese or retic? she is a beaut. I tell ya what, if you bring me that borneo ill take you to lunch at mcdonalds. Just think how much better a double quarter pounder is? if you act now i'll even let you get a large value meal with a milkshake. what do you say?

14. Blake_Herman

ummm... I don't really like McDonalds... :) and emma is a reticulated, thanks...

15. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

Would a double quarter ponder make a half-pounder?

16. LeoLady

LeoLady Member

Wow, such beautiful snakes. I think I always start my responses to your posts with a "wow," Blake. Sarah is really beautiful, I love the yellow bands. How large will she get? I've been falling in love with carpets since your "carpets in the sun" post.
    Emma really is striking, also. And peaches is just a cutie. Can you tell I'm into yellow right now?

17. bodom85

bodom85 Member

Oh well cant blame me for trying. I dont like mcdonalds much anymore since i used to work there. yes i guess you could technicaly call a double quarter a half pounder. But these are some great snakes. its nice to see pics of happy healthy animals so you have an idea of what your's should look like if you've never kept a certian species before. Like with bloods. I check pics everyday and do tons of research (not just bloods but lots of others ive been getting into venomus research lately) just to keep fresh and see if everything is going well. Not to mention everyone here enjoys great snake pics just to see them. all these pics are getting me really excited for this weekends reptile show. i love seeing reptiles. i cant wait to get some great shots with my moms good camera

18. Blake_Herman

thank you... yeah, yellow is a pretty color on reptiles... :wink: sarah should get about 6-7 ft but they grow slow, so she's 18 months old and about 3 ft, and she'll be full size at 3-5 years of age... she's growing steadily though... but then gizmo, the same age as sarah but he's a coastal, he's already like 5 ft long, and I'm expecting him to hit 9-10 ft... :) fingers crossed...

19. surinameboa

surinameboa New Member

awesome pics :wink: i have an albino green burm, its a baby though first burmese python. still working on getting pics of himtill cant figure out how to get them on to this site. anyways nice pics

20. Blake_Herman

photobucket... :wink: then use the IMG code it provides with each photo... we would love to see him...

21. honor_your_life

honor_your_life New Member

that normal burmese looks like it has "blonde" traits. Good luck with all your pythons Blake! They all look great! and the vipers too! The pictures look great. And satan does look insane!

22. Blake_Herman

yup, satan is crazy... and I think lucky - the normal burm, is very unique, I can't quite put a finger on it, but he's got a funny yellowish-green color to him and the pattern itself is strange with that striping... thank you though...

23. thefrogger

thefrogger Member

Yep i still love Sarah, SO pretty, and the super tiger is a stunner. Stop with the posting, your making me jealous. :)

24. surinameboa

surinameboa New Member

is photobucket part of this site?? im still new to this forum

25. bodom85

bodom85 Member

no photobucket isnt part of this site. you go to photobucket.com and create an account. its free. then you upload photos and it gives you the url. then in the txt box where you type your message you put url /[img]

by the way blake, do you use cypress mulch with your blood and borneo? i am using paper towl right now and am thinking about switching to the cypress so he can burrow or whatever