Cham. Keepers

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by drewlowe, Feb 4, 2004.

1. drewlowe

drewlowe New Member

Does any other member keep Chams, If so please post some pics.

I'll Start.
    Here's my Veiled Cham Neo, being his normal pissy self.
    [​IMG]

Here's his cage with him telling me to leave him alone. lol

[​IMG]

A little background info on this boy. He came from a friend of a friend that bought him because he was "cool" along with a female. Well the female died on him so he decied he didn't know what he was doing, that's where he gave him to a friend of mine. My friend didn't know all of the care involved he just new it was a lot of work. My friend offered him to me, i did a crap load of research in 2 days ( i still continue to do research, and now i have 3 books to help) and went to pick neo up. He's been here with me for a little over 3 months and giving me tons of "tude" which i think is great cause the first week he was nothing but a little cuddly thing.

His cage set-up was horrible he had one ficus tree(the one in the 2nd pic) in there and a water dish on the ground. In one week i had completly transformed his cage giving him bendable branches and fake plants to hide under, and a new dracenia (sp) for him and my mom is in the process of planting him a purple jew (plant), and i took that water dish out. Ok enough rambling from me, it's everyone elses turn.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. CricketFood

CricketFood New Member

Carpets
    [​IMG]

Nosy Be
    [​IMG]

Jackson's
    [​IMG]

Armored
    [​IMG]

Ankaramy
    [​IMG]

Just to show a few...

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. caliking

caliking New Member

nice chmeleons. i have a mellers or also knowna s the giant one horned. I dont have any pictures yet but ill post some soon.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. cheriT3719

cheriT3719 New Member

Wow, those are some beautiful chams!!! I have a baby veiled he's 4 mos old. Don't have any pics yet. Just got my digital camera.