Cheap Cages

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by Karlee, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Karlee

Karlee Member

I know my CWDs will soon outgrow their cage and I need some one to give me a website of cages that will fit the requirements of two adult CWDs and be under $500. Really, I only have about $200 to spend but I don't think I will find one for $200 or less. If any one is selling a cheap cage or knows a website where I can order one, that would be great. And I don't care if it looks nice or not, just if it fits the repquirements of my CWDs, is under $500, and they can't escape. My limit is $500 but as I told you, I only have about a third of that.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I would check craigs list or your local reptile shows. Also sometimes local pet shops have used tanks for sale - especially aquariums that can no longer hold water that could be perfect for reptiles :) If you're looking for a website I don't think you'll really find anything that will be cheaper in the long run because shipping a large tank is going to cost an arm and a leg!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Karlee

Karlee Member

I found one that I really like the design. I'm thinking of using plywood on three sides and screening on the front. It will be 6 feet high, 4 ft long, and 2 ft wide. Is this good enough for two adults? And does any one know cheap places to get fake plants and leaves that will stick to the vines (always had a problem with that).