CITRUS / SUNFIRE BABY BEARDED DRAGONS

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by jbny0704, Jun 10, 2009.

1. jbny0704

jbny0704 New Member

IM ON LONG ISLAND NEW YORK AND I HAVE 15 OUT OF 45 BABIES LEFT FOR ADOPTION. THEY ARE 5 WEEKS OLD EATING 1/4 INCH CRICKETS, MEALWORMS, FINELY CHOPPED VEGGIES, AND BEARDED DRAGON BITES. ALL FOOD IS SPRAYED WITH VITAMINS AND POWDERED WITH CALCIUM. THEY HAVE UVA AND UVB ON THEM, AND THEY ARE GETTING VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING ONE OF THESE CUTE LITTLE BABIES, PLEASE PM ME. THANK YOU.

THE BIG GUY IN THE PHOTO IS THE FATHER, JUST SO YOU KNOW.

Attached Files:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. beefcake

beefcake Member

nobody is paying an adoption fee just so you know, if you want them to have good homes then you dont need to make a profit off them

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jbny0704

jbny0704 New Member

Thanks Beefcake, Bruno already told me. All I was trying to do was attach pictures off an ad I had. I had an adoption fee for some of the 30 of them but I would like to give the rest away. I read the rules and I know we don't sell anything on here. You can only attach 500mb or something and my pics are large amounts of mb that wouldnt fit, thats why I attached my ad. The only thing the ad was supposed to represent were the babies, and how beautiful they are.

Thanks for the advice though.

The other 30 babies, went to great homes, with a fee or not. It takes a lot to do it, and I didnt breed mine on purpose, 2 days after I got them a 40 breeder, it was done. And 4 weeks later we had eggs, that I chose not to freeze and kill. Then she laid 2 more clutches.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stacystuff

stacystuff Embryo

where on long island are you ? any cages available ?

I currently have 2 males n 2 separate cages (along with menagerie of others - euromastyx, caledonian geckos ( babies and large adult), snake, and my kids never have enough

mine eat beardie pellets , greens for lizards ( collard, dandellion , turnip mustard etc) , crickets, wax and meal worms - all with vitamins and calcium .

would take good care of them - would take a couple - same sex prefered

stacy (roslyn)

phone number so I can call you ?