Cleo closeups...Lots of pics!

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Cerus, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

How about some calcium powder and waxies instead?? Leos like that stuff better LOL :)

LOL I'm going to have to get him a couple more girls so he can get himself some tail more often :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

Don't even start with the waxies after what Goblins been through. He's a waxie fiend and all you'll see is him behind his hide with nude pics of cleo and a waxie hanging from his mouth. :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

ROTFL!!! Oh my!! LOL

He actually had a couple of the waxies that I got for Isis the other night. I figured she deserved a couple after being such a big girl with her first clutch. Oddly, she didn't touch them but Cleo and Goblin had a few. Don't worry, they both ate crickets that same night and every night since then. He saw me giving Cleo some and he held a cricket hostage lmao :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Well I just talked to my kiddies breeder about Cleo not letting Goblin mate. He said most of his babies are incubated for female so she shouldn't be a hot female. He said more than likely either she's not in breeding mode or they are incompatible. :D Poor Goblin, guess I'll have to get another male if she never warms up to him.

I also found out something interesting.... apparently blizzards are very high strung Leos. They aren't as docile as other morphs and make a lot of noise when picked up. I guess I lucked out big time with Goblin, he's a big sweetheart but he does make a lot more noises than the girls when picked up. :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Shadraak

Shadraak New Member

noise? lol mine makes nothing guess i'm lucky too :D

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Yeah, little grunts and dolphin like squeals, its really cute actually. :D Not very loud like Tokays but loud enough to hear it when you're picking them up.

12. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

Cornelius did that yesterday. He was on my shoulder and I was walking around, when it was time to be put up my wife picked him up since I couldn't reach him. When she grabbed him he made a dolphin like noise and supprised both of us. She thought she hurt him but I told her he just doesn't like being grabbed like that so she appologised and put him in his viv.

13. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Well at least she apologized to him :) :)

My girls have been hiding all day...I think they are mad at me for cleaning their viv out yesterday and making them spend a half hour in a box LOL Oh well, they'll get over it, it had to be done :D

14. bluesquirrely4

bluesquirrely4 Member

Thor made that noise last night when i was getting some 2 day old shed off his little toes... and then he whiped around and bit me... drew blood... he let go and then walked off my bed... He is 100% fine. but me on the other hand am not....

[​IMG]

15. ellman605

ellman605 Member

ouch, at least he is ok, we dont care about you! :)

16. Mali_s_RULE

Mali_s_RULE Member

why do there tails vibrate?

17. bluesquirrely4

bluesquirrely4 Member

oh i see how it is.... no i was dripping blood off my hand and all i could care about was him. it was one of the things of i freaked out he let go took one more step off the bed.... but no he is fine.. my finger hurts like a ....

and mali: they shake their tail as a matting dance. He will shake his tail so quickly that you can her it like a rattle snake... and then if she does not move then he will start to bit her and then they will mate.

18. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

I used to shake my tail at girls but it didnt seem to have the same effect LOL Blue is correct Mali, its part of the males courtship behavior.