Columbian Red-tail Boas

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by Enharmonic, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Enharmonic

Enharmonic New Member

I have TWO of them for sale, all confirmed females.
    All two are very healthy and eating/shedding like little champions.
    They were born on March 4th.
    I'm asking 150 each, or best reasonable offer. Really, make an offer, the worst I can say is no, and I will always negotiate (although I must add that the coloration of these lovely ladies make the 150$ truly a very reasonable price tag.. I have seen Columbians this nice go for as high as 200$ easy).

Confirmed that the mother of these is Pastel with salmon somewhere in the lineage.

One of them in particular is showing darker colors, leading myself and another to believe that she may produce Pastel babies.

Shipping is at your expense, and animals will not be shipped until I receive the full payment that we agree on. I will deliver to any location within two hours of Terre Haute, Indiana on my own schedule and for the cost of gas, if you live three hours away, then I will drive two hours, and you will drive one hour.

Pictures of the parents can be sent to show lineage for anyone seriously interested in buying.

I will edit the thread when they are all sold. They are available until that point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Diggin the coloration, its always nice to see Colombian BCI with them bold tails = )

Do you know the sexes of them? I'm not particularly interested as I don't have the space (which sort of sucks, because Indy is right next door) but I'm sure potential buyers might want to know the sexes of the ones pictured (y)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Enharmonic

Enharmonic New Member

ahh, sorry i will edit it in main post too, they are all females. I have 5 all together, but one is for my boss, and I'm keeping the male super hypo to breed out, calling him Malphite. The three remaining that i am selling are all females.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Eme Demiri

Eme Demiri Member

they are gorg ! wish i could have one!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Enharmonic

Enharmonic New Member

Original post edited, only two left.