Couple of Feeds

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by JEFFREH, Feb 23, 2012.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Love this photo... Boa ('Hypo' Hog Island x Colombian BCI)

[​IMG]

Very Content afterwards - he nestled in with belly above the warm end. Ever vigilant for more prey...Boas are garbage disposals.
    [​IMG]

And miss Luna, my Blue-Eyed Leucistic Ball Python (Lesser x Butter). So incredibly proud of her... went from fasting to taking F/T rat pups like a champ. This is meal 7/7 *knock on wood*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I only feed F/T rats to my animals = )

I had a whole arsenal of other snake feed photos and some geckos chowing down of bugs but I can't find them for the life of me.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Relevant.

[​IMG]

I'm going to go to bed now, LOL.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Reid

Reid Banned

I love all of the pictures. The snakes are very pretty, Jeffs.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Bahahaha that's awesome, lol. Oh! How is Luna and her possible blind-ness going? Has she kept rubbing or does she know her tank well enough now? Congrats on getting her to eat all the time now!

JEFFREH likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

hhmm...thats weird. I can't seem to find the "like x 1000" for that third pic!

JEFFREH likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

D:< You fiend! =P

And I think Luna is bigger than I thought she was if she's already on rat pups...I want to snuggs her...

JEFFREH likes this.
  12. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

I was waiting for you to post something Ashley, LOL! I have to thank you for sending me that pic, I figured our fellow reptile folks would find it as funny as I did =D

Luna is actually doing pretty well; she hasn't rubbed at all on herself and seems to be doing a little better, but still a little "off" in the sight department. She strikes without missing and is crazy curious about everything. I noticed her symptoms decrease a bit after a shed about a month ago - I'm wondering if retained eye caps that I didn't notice might have contributed to her desire to rubbing and intensify her sight issue... But regardless, she is doing great! And she is growing and filling out finally, no longer a skinny little mini that she was a couple of months ago = ) At the rate she's eating she'll be a little fatty... only the largest pups in the bag make for a reasonable lump in her.

Thanks everyone!

Cammy likes this.