CRY!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by GreenGod, Jan 29, 2005.

1. GreenGod

GreenGod Member

I think I may cry right now, a grown man and its killing me. I lost one of my pets today, Oscar my 5 year old rose haired died today. Somehow this past week he has been getting out of his cage, and today while my g/f was vacuuming under the coach she heard a "cluink" well she loved him too so she thought of him immeditley after she looked at wiggy's cage located in the living room to see her there. She then looked and he wasnt in there!!! she opened the bag as fast as she could but it was too late !!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Such a good pet, he will be missed in my house!!! I feel if it was my fault, because I didnt have time to secure his cage more this morning before I went to work :cry:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Oscar

Oscar Member

Awww crap man.... thats brutal... my thoughts are with you.....

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

oh no - that's so terrible! so sorry to hear about that . . . :D

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. I'm sure the gf was really upset about that. Just remember that it was an accident, nobody's fault. It's always tough to lose a pet, even a spider, but I'm sure he was well taken care of and loved.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Smileen

Smileen Member

I'm sorry to hear that.... that's terrible! That's why we never vaccuum under the couch.... we sometimes have mice run through here when it's super cold, and I'd feel horrible to have one get hurt!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Bernie

Bernie New Member

I'm really sorry to hear your news :cry:

12. Pebbles313

Pebbles313 Embryo

Thats Horrible! I am so sorry for you! :cry:

13. raggamuffin

raggamuffin New Member

that must have been awful, the moment of realisation that the spider was missing arrrggghh, I'm really sorry for you evil vaccuums :evil:

14. herpluv

herpluv Embryo

:cry: Sorry for your loss :cry: