derek

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by anole_lover13, Aug 7, 2006.

1. anole_lover13

anole_lover13 Embryo

my green anole derek died today. but theirs a twisted story behind it: i woke up and was about to mist the cage and i saw derek belly up in the center of the cage. i thought that he just died then a-rod wouldnt move when i reached in to the cage so then i found out that they bolth died. i found a box and was about to bury them bolth together. when a-rods head moved!!! it turned out that just derek passed away a-rod was really sick and didnt want to move .i dont know what happened to either of them and will post more when i do. :( does anay one know what i should do with a-rod??

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lewis_lizard14

lewis_lizard14 New Member

awwww poor derek the only thing i cam think of is to take him to a reptle vet sorry

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. anole_lover13

anole_lover13 Embryo

more bad news a-rod died the next day

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. corey

corey Well-Known Member

Hello,

Oh, sorry to hear!

Corey

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. RobertII

RobertII Well-Known Member

Sorry for you loss.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. ramani

ramani Embryo

It's not a bad name, it's just there are A LOT of men who have that name.

Derek Allen
    Derek Christopher
    Derek Joseph
    Derek Alexander
    Derek Lucas

If you like it, you could maybe try playing with the spelling to make it a little different. Like maybe Derrick, or Derrik or Dereck. Or you could just keep it traditional:)
    ________________________________________________________________________________

12. brooke111

brooke111 Embryo

We’re back after a little blogging hiatus with an always enjoyable Celebrity UGG Spotting!

Today’s glimpse into celebrity UGGdom is brought to us by Glamour Magazine. Ladies, (or

gentlemen) please turn to page 56 in your July 2010 magazine. Here we see Kate Hudson

rocking a trendy, fabulous, floral print romper with her UGG Classic Tall in Gray! Do you

wear your UGGs in the Spring? Perhaps with a fabulous floral piece? Let us know how you rock

your UGG boots and if you haven’t tried a pretty floral romper or dress with your UGG

boots, you should! Send us a pic!
    Floral Romper and Classic Tall Gray
    ugg boots sale