dolphin slaughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by StikyPaws312, Sep 29, 2006.

1. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Warning: this is a link to a very graffic video of the slaughter of thousands of dolphins, you do not have to watch the video to send in the letter to the Japanese government:

http://takeaction.oceana.org/dia/organizat...tm_medium=email

Granted, there are slaughter houses all over the world... but the inhumane way they kill these dolphins is just so barbaric and ignorant for life. It saddens me to see that this still goes on period, but further more just the way it is being done. It is disgusting. And they are wild dolphins, they were not bred for this... their poplation isnt closely watched and studied and regulations put on this like the fishing trade in the US... disgusting.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

You always post the happiest news stiky.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. drpainphd

drpainphd Member

There's tons of stuff like this going on in the world. It's sickening.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Aries123

Aries123 New Member

Thats really sad i have swam with dolphins before when i was in Cozumel they are super smart animals it is horrible that they do this.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Tokaylove

Tokaylove Member

disgusting thats all i have to say, at least be humane about killing them.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Reptile_Lovers_Mom

Reptile_Lovers_Mom Embryo

That is the most disturbing thing i have ever sen in my life. I am Just glad my son didn't walk in and see it.

12. colinu

colinu New Member

Horrible.

13. iGorx

iGorx Member

how can do such things is what amazes me...dolphins being the smartest animal in the world probably stares at the killers thinking "why are you doing this?"

thats just horrible, especially towards dolphins...

14. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I know its terrible, but did everyone notice the form you can fill out on the page to send to the japanese government to urge them to stop this disgusting old tradition? Please fill it out, it takes just a second, maybe this time next year or in 5 years we wont have to see these images, it will have been stopped, or at least lessened and controlled.....

15. Cavemanpets

Cavemanpets Well-Known Member

EWWWWWWWWWWW how horrible!

16. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

That's disgusting, I couldn't finish watching the video.

17. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

I must admit I'm pretty desensitized when it comes to watching videos of this nature, but this one was tough to watch.

18. BigS06

BigS06 Member

Its just plain disgusting what people are capable of. People are always going to eat the meat, but there are much more humane ways of doing that. Truly sickening and not to sound anti-social and stuff but it just goes to show that humanity really can be a cancer to the planet at times. We had better get our acts together soon, were killing ourselves in the long run.

19. ArchimedesArtifex

ArchimedesArtifex Member

Re: RE: dolphin slaughter

lol.

The Wrath Of God Is Coming.