eating crix?

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by KARI5274, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I wouldn't really consider someone who has kept cornsnakes for 3 years to be an expert, no matter how many they have.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JBCT

JBCT New Member

No, I dont think I am always. However I do think it is better not to call people idiots on a public forum. If you disagree please explain your persepective.

All anyone was asking for is politeness. If that is a problem for you so be it.

Its not worth arguing about since you have no leg to stand on. You will not be able to convince me or anyone else that calling someone names while answering a question if proper behavior.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. favrefan12

favrefan12 Member

I'm being a hypocrite by saying this a couple hours after posting, but we should leave this alone now and wait for it to get locked. Everyone's said their part, the person who originally started the post is long gone, even CalasCorns is gone. There's just his henchwoman and us, both stuck in our ways. We should stop.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. nancil1

nancil1 New Member

Wow! you have formed an alliance to tell off whomever you want. "You all" against "2 of us."Tell you what- I want to be fair. The first right answer you have, I will give you credit for it.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

No he dont. Nor does anyone else. There are rules for posting on this site. Allow me to quote a couple of them for you and anyone else who has not bothered to read the rules.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and this site. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

Remember, everybody else is as entitled to their opinion as you are to yours. As long as debates remain civil, there will be no problems. As stated, flame wars and abuse will not be tolerated here. The posts will be removed and the users warned.

ReptileRooms.com employs a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. All users are forced to read the rules before they are allowed to read or post on ReptileRooms.com after registering. If you do not know or understand these rules, you should contact a forum moderator via PM before posting in the public forums.

Posting in the forums is acknowledgement of these rules, and you WILL be banned for violations without warning.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.