Egg Flats

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by tmx, Jan 8, 2005.

1. tmx

tmx New Member

Does anyone know where i can purchase egg flats cheap? If breeding the cricks works out successful i know i will need clean egg flats, can't just go on using the ones with all kinds of cricket poo on them. Any suggestions on some other way to go would work as well. Let me know, and thanks in advance...

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

You can always just live on eggs for awhile. Offer to make omletts and french toast for your friends and family a few times.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

you can try asking a local restaurant, especially ones who do a lot of breakfast business if you can take the empty egg flats off their hands. I bet they have tons of them.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. tmx

tmx New Member

Thank you shrap, I almost just put your name in the title with egg flats, cause i was sure you would be the one to give me the answer. I found some other places, after doing a bunch of searching and finally for some reason typing in "Egg Treys" insted of egg flats, i came up with a site actually cheaper than the one you sent me.

http://www.eggcartons.com/cat3_1.htm

I've emailed them both asking about shipping prices. So we'll see who's actually cheaper once it comes down to shipping. Although this place has 90 count instead of 70 for only $15.90. But anyways, thanks for the reply, and if they are indeed cheaper after shipping, i will write another reply just incase anybody else wants to know. And or if you ever need to order again. Thanks again

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Crazy_Fool1

Crazy_Fool1 Member

of course u could always just get all ur friends to give u all their empty TP Rolls and use them... or just cut n tape/glue a bunch strip of cardboard boxes together if ya had the time but for 15 bux that doesn't seem worth the effort lol...