Everyone meet Mojo

Discussion in 'Tokay Geckos' started by houdini1, Dec 29, 2007.

1. houdini1

houdini1 New Member

This was my early Christmas present. My husband bought him for me:) I have wanted a Tokay forever. So here are some pics of the little demon, and let me tell you that is an understatement :twisted:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here he is after I had him out for a few minutes, he got really dark.
    The red light tends to make him darker too.
    [​IMG]

Here is his tank, since he is so small right now I have him in a 12 x 18 exo terra. Its planted with pothos, and snake plant. With more silk plants for around the outside that should be here monday. I have to order some bigger tanks for a few of my Cresties in feb. so I will be ordering him one of the really, really big exo terras.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. rejectedloner14221

rejectedloner14221 New Member

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Liquid_Squelch

Liquid_Squelch New Member

Nice Shots.. Good luck with your new pet

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. camo_pants

camo_pants New Member

yay! you finally got one !! congrats

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. houdini1

houdini1 New Member

Thanks Everyone:)

I did finally get one ;) He is so awesome. I am really enjoying him. I can't wait until he gets bigger. Although I am going to have to invest in some thicker gloves lol.

I also have a mystery egg from one of my female cresties, due to hatch the end of feb. I have never put her with a male, so not sure what the father looks like. I hate waiting lol.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. camo_pants

camo_pants New Member

From what I am learning if you want to tame him don't use gloves......gloves scare them. My guy is great he will eat out of my bare hands but with gloves on he just attacks me

12. houdini1

houdini1 New Member

I noticed that actually. I am brave enough to put my hands in there while he is in there. He never barks, or lunges at me if I don't have gloves on. I haven't tried to pick him up with out them though. I have rubbed his head with a bare finger. Not even a twitch. Maybe I will go that. I guess I am bound to get bitten sooner or later.

He actually fell off the glass onto my bare hand while I was pot cleaning and then sat there. So maybe it is the gloves.

13. geckonewbie

geckonewbie New Member

nice pics he awsome hes like a tint of blue awsome btw what camera ya use very clear pics

14. houdini1

houdini1 New Member

Thanks,

These were taken with one of my fav. cameras for just quick pics. It is a Fuji finepix s700. Really neat little camera. Not quite like my Canon 10D but fun for general picture taking.