Feeder forum poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by herpslave, Aug 12, 2004.

?

Should reptilerooms have a feeder forum?!...

1. *

yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *

no

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. *

I love you herpslave...(means yes)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herpslave

herpslave Member

Do you want a feeder forum? It could attract a couple more people to the site and add variety. Instead of looking in old random forums, There could be a easy to acces find anythng feeder forum togo to. No most likely it won't be super popular but hey its something. And its new. Did I say variety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Paulito

Paulito Member

Sure why not.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. herpslave

herpslave Member

Wow you really love me paulito! I love you too man!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. missy

missy Member

:roll:

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. LatinaBarbieDoll

LatinaBarbieDoll New Member

yeah, sounds like a good idea!!!!

:(

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. missy

missy Member

i cant believe how many ppl voted "I love you herpslave...(means yes)"

12. LatinaBarbieDoll

LOL missy

13. herpslave

herpslave Member

What can I say... To all of you people that love me I love you more! yes I do! Stop argueing with me! No you stop argueing with me! Shutup your copying me! Yahright your copying me! You don't love them i love them! No I love them! See your doing it again! Doing what again?! Copying me! No your copying me! Shutup!!!!!!!!! NO YOU SHUTUP YOU COPYCAT!

That weird guy is talking again! Hey I heard that Im not the weird guy your the weird guy! Oh here we go again. Yah you got that rite here we go again! Don't make me punch you! Hah Ill punch you first! No I will! Lets stop argueing now! Yah lets stop argueing now! I mean you are the stupid copycat Like I told you. WHAT!!! YOU ARE THE STUPID COPYCAT LIKE I TOLD YOU!

Fine fine! We are both immature copycats that have bad breath ok? How dare you say I have bad breath! What huh I did not say such a thing! Yes you did! No I didn't see you really are the immature one, your always startnig a problem! am not starting a problem Im ending it KABANG!

Sorry I was really bored... Felt like making my own 3 minute mindtoon. Hmm takes me back to the good ole days. Where me and my cousin argued alot. But he crushed my sand castle so The only way I could make him pay was to smash the plastic shovel in his face and try to barry him under the wet sand... What a jerk he was...

14. LatinaBarbieDoll

I'm just mad because the voices don't talk to me!

15. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

definately sounds like a good idea

16. herpslave

herpslave Member

What me giving my cousin a concussion with a plastic toy shovel and burrowing him under wet sand. or feeder forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.