Feeders

Discussion in 'General Snakes' started by thnx4asking, Jan 22, 2003.

1. thnx4asking

thnx4asking Embryo

Hello. I have just started raising breeder rabbits again. New Zealand Whites. I would like to know if anyone thinks there might be a good mail order market for this. Please let me know what you woulb pay for something like this. I hope to get something going that is good for everyone.
    Thanks

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

I'm not sure to be honest. While nothing I have here is large enough to eat rabbits, I'm not sure if I'd mail order. I think the cost, given the average weight of a decent sized bunny might be too costly.

But, others breed & sell all kinds of feeders over the net, and through mail order, so I wouldn't say it's impossible to do.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Neil

Neil New Member

I'm not sure if selling only rabbits would be enough. If you also sold mice, rats and maybe chicks then you'd have much better business. Keepers of big snakes aren't as common as the thousand and thousands of colubrid keepers.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. serpent

serpent Embryo

I think you would get a lot more breeding them for pets rather than food. Here in the UK a pet rabbit sells for between £25 and £40 and a frozen food sells for about £5-£7. Then you could buy more herps :)