Feild Herping

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by i_i_herpetile, Jul 13, 2007.

?

would you utilize a forum devision for feild herping only?

1. *

I would read but i don't feild herp

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I feild Herp but i don't care to talk about it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. *

NO TO BOTH

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. *

I LOVE LOOKING FOR AN TALKING ABOUT WILD HERPS

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. i_i_herpetile

i_i_herpetile Embryo

I know this could easily fall into the regional because your more likely to read something like this if its from your own area but i also think it would be great to here about what people catch elsewhere... that is if people do go out searching, i know i do all the time so i will poll it as well

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

topic has been brought up before with little interest. If you do field herp I'd love to hear your experiences though.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lollapalooza

lollapalooza Member

I've seen other forums with them. While not the busiest, they are a good read and I'd definately go for it.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

Yup they are a good read, but with little interest, empty forums just make a site seem disorganised and full of clutter, which this site (unlike a lot of others) is not. If you would like to post something about field herping, we'd love to hear about it, but you could post in general, or photography. I'm sure it would be considered though if there were a lot of interest.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. dumerillis_1986

dumerillis_1986 Well-Known Member

I brought this up a while back. I love field herping but like other said there is not enough interest for an entire section for it. Every once and a while ill post some pictures with a little story in photography of my hiking trips. Normally find at least one thing interesting :) so keep an eye out :p