Female Lesser Ball Python (939grams)

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by JEFFREH, Nov 11, 2011.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

SALE PENDING - THANK YOU DANIELLE AND BRAD! = )

Hey guys,

I have a very nice female Lesser ball python for sale. She's a late 2009, currently feeding on F/T Medium Rats. Could go late this season, and she has been POUNDING the rats down. She's 939 grams completely empty after a bowel movement and no feed last week (was restocking on rodents).

$800 + shipping OBRO

Her name is Lessley, and I've raised her up since she was a baby. Please promise me you'll give her a great home. I guarantee her to be 100% healthy and parasite free. I'm moving some new animals in and space is limited so I have to make some sacrifices; she's a great snake with a great personality. Lessers are key to making Blue-Eyed Leucistics (BEL) and a number of other great combos. Don't miss out on this fantastic lady! I'm out of Ohio - local pickup is fine or I can ship through SYR so long as weather permits.

More pictures available upon request and any other information you desire, I also have references available. Feel free to PM me here or email me at JeffreH88@yahoo.com with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking! = )
    -Jeff Howell

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May consider some trades... worst I can say is no. I'm extremely picky about new animals in my collection, and am really only interested in other female ball python morphs and Blood & Short-Tail Pythons at this time. But let me know whatcha got!

яowan.ω and geckolover22 like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Badger711

Badger711 Member

I'll give ya 25 bucks for her cash.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Add your soul and you have a deal ; )

StikyPaws312, dogking and яowan.ω like this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. supernova

supernova Member

My last Purchase of the 3 females I just made and santa is knocking on the chimney so I am freezing my bank accounts until January. I would be interested in her for the 2012 season maybe if she is still available then. :)

+1 for f/t rat!!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. xlendi

xlendi Member

She is truely beautiful - and that is a great temptation. What are you asking - hoping for - in cash? And why are you letting her go over any others? And Jeff, my job is to take care of souls...what would you do with it if Badger was to give it to you?!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Badger711

Badger711 Member

Not sure if my soul is worth that snake.

haha, who am I kidding.

12. xlendi

xlendi Member

Is this a time for confession? Is there something we need to talk about? Actually, I am sure that people who love reptiles have an extra edge with God - we can be sure that the snake in Genesis was framed. I have said that if I had been in the Garden of Eden, the snake would have been the hero of the story!

13. Badger711

Badger711 Member

I so have not read the Bible, I have to one of these days. >_<