FINALLY! I caught this red headed Anole. Pics / Questions !

Discussion in 'Anoles' started by TheLeoHut, Sep 19, 2004.

1. myleopip

myleopip New Member

hmmmmm.... maybe my computer is ghetto but when i click or copy and paste the address it says that the page cant be found...

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. passionswave

passionswave New Member

I don't think that the redhead traight goes onto offspring. I'm pretty sure that it skips a generation. as for breeding them together. it's a no-no to breed siblings of any type.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. LeoDeal104

LeoDeal104 New Member

Ok, i cant see any of those pictures but anyways...how big is it? Because most juvenile males have red heads and it goes away in like a year or two. Some of them even get red stripes down their backs, but it will always eventually go away.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Videogamelover)

Videogamelover) New Member

I think you should name the brother Bobby, i don't know why. It looks like a Bobby.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. nakedjellybean

nakedjellybean New Member

I can't see your pics either. I have tried the link a number of times. Is there any other ways to see the pics??
    You can email them to me.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Videogamelover)

Videogamelover) New Member

I cna't see the pics either! :x I want to see them really bad, so can you please E-mail them to me at prpldrgn93@comcast.net
    Thanks and good luck with your lizards! :mrgreen:

12. DirtySoap

DirtySoap New Member

brother and sister breed? ok..... well i found last weekend that u can careful get ur hand by their tail and grab it real quick and put em in a bucket. it is much easier.

13. CricketFood

CricketFood New Member

They are a variation of the Cuban anole. I don't know if they loose the color or not, but I've seen a lot of adult sized anoles with that trait around my house. I've also seen just as many without the red... As for them being siblings, ods are they probably aren't when considering a clutch size of 2 eggs and the number of wild anoles that can be found in your yard at any given time.

Ronnie

14. anole1791

anole1791 Embryo