Fire(florida int. reptile expo) Show

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by hpimichael02, Oct 31, 2006.

1. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

is anyone goin??? i am , i plan on getting a few cyclur'as if any are there ... im hopeing ben sigel will be there with some of his adult rhino's he had for sale on kingsnake.com

any one goin... its at the orlando convention centre the Nov.4-5 10am-5 Pm

mike

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Lintrap

Lintrap New Member

I'll be there. I'm a teacher and am giving kids extra credit if they go!

I'm hoping to get another corn snake and maybe a gecko or two.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. leodeal384

leodeal384 Member

I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning! Hopefully I will be getting some kind of ratsnake...or two. I also need some feeders and maybe a new tank. This is the first show I will be able to drive myself too...Three years of saving up and I finally have a car! Hope to meet some new people!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. 91foxbody

91foxbody Member

i'll stop by hopefully, i didnt remember that it was this weekend. im new to orlando, so i need to find out where the convention center is.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Lintrap

Lintrap New Member

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. 91foxbody

91foxbody Member

awesome! thats pretty close, about a 10-15 minute drive. im on the east side of town.

12. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

sweet ... i talked to my local vet , and he will be there and there should be allot of great looking animals and supplies there ... so im excitied, i never thought about enclosures and such , ill mite be picking up some ChE's as well ...nmeed em for outside enclosures... if you see any one there with multiple cyclura that'll be me .,... can you bring your own pet in if they are tame??? id love to bring my 4 yr rhino, he loves road trips and going out places , but this may be to much going on at one time for him... lol idk we'll see what the hsow reps say ...

13. 91foxbody

91foxbody Member

i just read the event site, and no animals are allowed to be brought into the show. bummer!

14. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

man that is a bummer, now the 15 min drive is gonna be a bit uneventful...lolin the the SW part of orlando, right by Cypress Creek High school...

15. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

the show was okay, allot of snakes and chams.only three cyclura were there, two baby cubans and a sub-adult cuban, i got the last baby cuban i saw the first guy buy one and then i was like swink, i nabbed the last and only baby cyclura at the show,it was an good turn out, i got there early and left early about 1:15 pm

16. 91foxbody

91foxbody Member

i think im going to be there tomorrow morning.

17. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

so how was it today ???

18. cuteaussiebabe

cuteaussiebabe Embryo

Was anyone else a little disappionted. I went to the one in orlando and i was a little depressed that only one vender had venomus snakes, and that the main thing there was ball python moprphs. I was hopeing for more exotic snakes and something different. Also one of the vendors at the show was not very good. I wish i rembered which vendor it was but i was disappionted that there wasnt someone paying attn to the quality of the animals a vendor bought in. Was it only me who noticed that?
    overall i had fun but i expected a lot more :(