flukers?

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by Leos_For_Life_182, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

hey whats the deal with flukers farm products? i was going to buy some orange cube things for my crix but saw somewhere that anything flukers is a no no. is this true? and if so why? any help would be great. -jon

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. herpslave

herpslave Member

Grr Go to caresheet section and look for industry or something from one of the liottle link boxes. Read all sections .

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

dude you need to chill you get agrivated way to easy if your and going to get annoyed with peoples posts dont reply.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. herpslave

herpslave Member

I was not meaning grr at you. Saying Feeeulukers makes me angry... Maybey if you read the sections and past threads about flukers you would understand. If I were angry you would very well notice.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Go to Knowledgebase on the left of this screen and then click on Industry interest. or just clink on this and you can read the articles there about Flukers http://www.reptilerooms.com/Sections+index...s-secid-12.html .... this is a company that we will never support in any way and its a lot of work keeping up with the other companies they have.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

hey sorry man i took it as you where grr-ing at me lol. but yea i read that flukers thing and we can grr together.

12. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

thanks everyone. wow flukers really upsets me i would have never thought. me and my pals arent using that crap anymore.

13. CheriS

It's cool you understand now. This is not the first time they have pulled stuff like this with sick and dying animals. It happened years ago also with iguana's. I think they bank on the fact that new people entering this industy all the time will not know and others will forget.

Not only how they treated owners about the animals but, standing next to him at a Tampa show and hearing what he told another cricekt breeder, make me also realize he has no respect for reptile people or the animals and considers them pretty poorly.....surprising for someone whos income comes from those same people.

You know, any other breeder or vendor who did what they did, would have been run out of this industy and ruined, yet we still find people defending how great they are.

14. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

That is truly riddiculous. something needs to be done . immediately. i wish there was some way or something. i'm already getting everyone i know to stop purchasing their products. and i'm going to go to some local petstores tomorrow and talk to them about this (even though it wont help because they are only in it for the money) but i do know a few stores who truly care about herps and providing them the best life they can have. i just wish everyone was like that.

15. CheriS

Thats how I felt, so we have recorded the experiences of people that whet through this.... so some never forget.

If you look at the top of each page on our site, you will see two dragons together, that was Mickey and Elliott, two dragons that were a casuality of Fluker Farms and their business practice. Both have memorials on this site forums also. Never so much as an apology that we lost them from the Flukers.

Elliott died several month before the one article and Mickey just a few months before they launched that website that all the other owner post about... that's one way we know they were aware of the problem long before they started dumping so many ill animals on the public.....even trying to warn others not to accept the animals as give aways, did no good and many people had their entire collections wiped out or are still dealing with problems that were introduced to their collection by infected Fluker animals... it was a really sad time, something I would not want to go through again.

Here is also a thread on another site, The Board of Inquiry, that someone starting asking some questions about cricket problems and someone claiming to be David Fluker posted under Howard Flukers registered name and responded....... until he was caught "not telling the whole truth" and disappeared from the thread.... gives you an idea of the games they play

Flukers Crickets... Anyone had similar experiences

16. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

That's so sad about mickey and Elliot :cry: . if i ever saw that jerk in person we would have a "nice" conversation resulting in a cricket guy having his legs ripped off. I'll tell you one thing he wouldnt be "chirping" any more. i just cant believe that someone would have so much disrespect to not even apologize. i cant even comprehend how a human being could knowingly be doing something like that i mean people become attached to things quickly so for flukers to just not care about peoples emotions urks me so much. I hope Mickey and Elliot are resting in peace. this. one for you guys.