Full Grown Female Leo up for Adoption

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by frisbeenut, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frisbeenut

frisbeenut Embryo

Hello all. My leopard gecko "Chompers" is up for adoption. She is a full grown (2 year old) spotted female with a nicley banded tail. She is brown and yellow in coloration. I never really handled her very much so she is a squirmy little thing, but she is a healthy and responsive animal.

I'm in Columbia, South Carolina and have never shipped an animal before so I'd much rather arrange pickup in the Carolina region if possible. I will include all my gecko related pet care products as well.

Chompers is free to a good home as I am becoming more busy with work and find it harder and harder to care for her. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Stewart

Oh, and if you give me your email, I will send you some pictures!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. D00M

D00M Well-Known Member

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. punkerkyle

punkerkyle New Member

il take some too and think about it. I live in Greenville,NC (ECU)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. punkerkyle

punkerkyle New Member

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. frisbeenut

frisbeenut Embryo

Hey I will have pictures for you this weekend. I had to let someone borrow my camera.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Gauzbo

Gauzbo Member

Hmm, if you can, can you give me some more info on chompers and send some photos to bleedingleafs@hotmail.com. Thanks

Sincerely, Gauzbo Zhornec

12. Chamber

Chamber Embryo

I am HIGHLY interested in your lizard. I have one green anole of my own right now. Do you have any pictures of Chomp? What products do you have? I am in Concord NC and it is possible for me to pick him up. Please send me some information and pictures. My e-mail address is alphawolf_193@yahoo.com :wink:

13. jeffnsteph

jeffnsteph Embryo

hello i would totally take chompers, i have a Female (laverne) shes an albino leopard, and she has a huge cage all to herself, but im in ohio.... if you consider shipping let me know..id be interested thanks steph

14. frisbeenut

frisbeenut Embryo

Pictures Tonight!

Hello all. Thanks very much for your interest.

I will be getting my camera back from my friend today. Tonight, I will send pictures of Chompers to those who have asked.

Again, it's better if you live close to me and can meet me to pick her up. I'll include more info in my email.

Thanks you for your patience!

Stewart

15. NocturnalCreations

NocturnalCreations New Member

hi, I am VERY interested in your female gecko, I would love to give her a good home!! I already have one male that could be her companion, so she wont be lonely, and I would take care of her very very well. I live in New York, but I would definitly pay shipping for her, if this is ok just tell me where you live and I will set up all shipping arrangments and pay all shipping fees. You can email me at cancer_crayon@yahoo.com thanks so much i hope everything works out!!

ps- this is my male http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d93...6108ActWrdo2ZNn

16. Blane

Blane New Member

frisbeenut, I would love to take your Leo off your hands but I cant, my parents would never let me.

NocturnalCreations, You cant put the two together because it would stress the female out all the time, and they would breed wich would stress her out even more, and then you would wind up with babies.

17. divaly3x3

divaly3x3 Embryo

hi,

hello...shes probably already taken but if your female leopard is still available i am interested, my sister lives in northern georgia and if she is available i would ask her to pick up for me as i am planning a trip to visit her. let me know, thanks so much

Liz

18. l-burnt-l

l-burnt-l Embryo

shoot i would love to have her too.. but i'm in Delaware. ;( i have a 5 mo old male too .. and he's handled once a day to get used to people. and so when my nephews and nieces come over they check him out and he wont be afraid of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.