Funny colored gecko. Morph?

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by tokaygirl55, Aug 12, 2013.

1. tokaygirl55

tokaygirl55 New Member

My leopard gecko Chiquita was literally bright pink as a baby. She was very skinny and wouldn't eat for a while. We inlay got her to eat and she's very healthy now. Her color has darkened to more of a brown a she's gotten older and her tail isn't really skinny but it's not fat. Any idea why the coloring? Is it a morph?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. naykid

naykid Member

it would be best to post a picture, maybe if you have one when it was just a baby and one now. Do you know what the parents were what kind of morph?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. tokaygirl55

tokaygirl55 New Member

No, I don't know about her parents. Like I said I got her from pet Co as a baby and they don't really tell you anything about them. :p. I'm on this on my iphone so and my laptop is broken so I'll try to go onto a desktop with the pictures.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. tokaygirl55

tokaygirl55 New Member

The first one is the first few weeks we got her with my normal colored gecko next to her. image.jpg Second is this morning.(she may look chalky because I think she's about to shed)

Attached Files:

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. tokaygirl55

tokaygirl55 New Member

ah, never mind that. I didn't say I got her from pet co... But yeah, I got her from pet co. XD

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

I'm pretty sure that both of you have normals. They are pretty easy to recognize. They have purple and yellow stripes covered in black spots.

12. tokaygirl55

tokaygirl55 New Member

I looked up the normal morph and they look more like my larger one, Pedro.

13. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

The one on the right in the pic of them both on your hand is a Bell Albino.

14. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

ooohhh.....you were wondering about the one on the right. sorry about that lol

15. tokaygirl55

tokaygirl55 New Member

. It's okay. XD

16. naykid

naykid Member

I know I'm late to the discussion, however I am quite sure they are both normal geckos. the one on the right is faded because it's likely going to shed. Bell albino geckos are light lavender colors typically. This is a picture of a baby Bell albino. images-2.jpeg