Gallery 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by natashaccollins, Feb 24, 2003.

1. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Hey peeps, just letting you know that I have posted a picture of Nathan's male bosc on the gallery and will be taking a new picture everyday of something new. I have to do it this way as Nathan lives out in a village and I have to bring everyone in by bus and then walk a mile to my home. So one at a time is all I can do. So by the end of the week all of our babies should be about ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I have got some beardie pictures in there today. Should be some more coming tomorrow.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

You should take another picture of him when he warms up so everyone can see his true colours.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Nice looking pics.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Can't bring the Eyed lizards over cause Sylvester is still a little weak and the Leos have just started to shed. It has also gotten cold again. But if it warms up at the weekend we might be able to bring the Giant Butterfly lizard over, well if we can catch the thing!!!! He moves so fast. So the Leos and the Eyeds will have to wait for a little bit longer.