gecko givaway!!

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by chameleonlover, Apr 28, 2006.

1. chameleonlover

chameleonlover Embryo

hello all!! i have two yellow leopard geckos. about two years old or so. one female and one male. the male is really fat and healthy. i do not have enough room for them anymore. i live in new jersey, usa of course, and am offering them or one of them free to a gecko loving home. please rsvp if interested.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BloodRainChild

BloodRainChild New Member

i would take both if i could get down there but i know i cant. i live in mass and my car doesn't work very well. ::cries:: i was looking for some new geckos too.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jimbobroy

jimbobroy New Member

I would love to give them a good home but i live in PA and can't get down to you. :cry:

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. chameleonlover

chameleonlover Embryo

where in pa jimbobroy?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. jimbobroy

jimbobroy New Member

Stevens. About 20min away from Harrisburg.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. montgomery12

montgomery12 Member

We would take them if you wanted to ship them, we would pay for shipping of course.

12. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

hm... where in jersey? I am up in Boston right now for school but the weekend of the 13th-14th I may be going down to jersey to see my bf's parents for the weekend... (I live in NY and we may be stopping by there too.. lol) We are planning a grand adventure to get some stuff for our apartment... lol

He lives on the PA Delaware side of the turnpike off of exit 2..... so pretty far down there, so chances are I will be passing your house... lol
    I dont know if you could hold onto them until then... but I would love to add them to my animal managery :lol:

13. jimbobroy

jimbobroy New Member

Shipping is not advisable. There are to many DOA. Were in NJ are you? We are about 45-60min from the State line.

14. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

If done properly it is really very safe. Reptiles are shipped all the time and rarely is there a problem.

15. jimbobroy

jimbobroy New Member

hmm I would never risk it but if you know what you are doing it probably is safe. But it is better to find a local home rather then shipping even if it is safe just because shipping is a big stress on herps.

16. chameleonlover

chameleonlover Embryo

harrisburg is around an hour and a half away. i would be willing to drive and meet you maybe. sorry everyone, i too am not for shipping reptiles.

17. bluesquirrely4

bluesquirrely4 Member

I hope you find a good home for them. A word of advise when you do find some one to take them please as a mod to lock this thread so we dont have people replaying to this for the next month... thanks

18. jimbobroy

jimbobroy New Member

Well I'm not sure how far i can get my dad to drive me... How far could you drive? If i could not make it to meet you the guy from out local reptile rescue (I help him out some time and he is very good) could maybe meet you.
    Let me know,

19. leopard_gecko247

leopard_gecko247 New Member

chameleonlover, i would be willing to pay for shipping i have plenty of room i live in florida tho....if you would, i would pay the highest quality shipping,and make sure the gecko is ok,please i have been looking forward to another female.pm me ok?

20. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

hello owner of the leopard gecko's i would love to give them a loving home in my home i live in bloomfield new jersey i hope to hear from you let me know ok.

21. jimbobroy

jimbobroy New Member

What did you decide to do with them?

22. robinson2244

robinson2244 Embryo

hello I love leopard geckos I already have four but i live in Tennessee

:)

23. robinson2244

robinson2244 Embryo

do you still have them if so email me please just post to me back a result

24. melpeck86

melpeck86 New Member

Its Not fair!!! I'm too far away!

25. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

so do they have a home or not i want to give them a good home in my home sandy.